votes
4889
votes today
1
listed on
SOL
network
What is RickRolled Pepe ?

In the wild world of Solana meme coins, where chaos reigns and volatility runs rampant, $RRP (RickRolled Pepe) emerges as a beacon of stability and hilarity. Born out of the desire to inject some humor and utility into the Solana space, $RRP aims to put a smile on investors' faces while delivering tangible value. With Pepe as our mascot and Rick Roll as our anthem, we're on a mission to create a meme coin that's as reliable as it is entertaining. Our tokenomics are as straightforward as they come, just like a classic Rick Roll. With a total supply of 1 Billion $RRP tokens, we've allocated 15% to team and development efforts because even meme coins need a little TLC. Another 40% is up for grabs in our pre-sale, giving early investors the chance to get in on the ground floor. The remaining 45% is reserved for future investors and ecosystem expansion, ensuring that our meme coin empire continues to grow and thrive. Get ready to rumble, because we're gearing up to launch our P2E (Play-to-Earn) game called "PunchOut" the ultimate rumble. Players will duke it out in a virtual arena, battling for glory and $PUNCH tokens. And that's not all, we're also diving headfirst into the world of NFTs, with plans to offer rare collectibles and exclusive in-game assets. We're all about community because memes are meant to be shared. From our lively community, we're bringing rickrollers and guys who once in their lives got rickrolled together from all corners of the globe. We regularly host AMAs', Contests, and Quizzes for $RRP token prizes. Because at the end of the day, we're not just building a meme coin – we're building a community who will Rick Roll the Moon. And together, we're unstoppable. Pitch Deck: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p6QGFrafBUGR-z7spc0Txi6f06TvpV6s

RickRolled Pepe (RRP) Price Today :
Watchlists
Watched by 0 user
Marketcap $
?
0%
USD Price $
?
0%
Launch Date Apr 17, 2024
(3 months ago)
Date Added Apr 8, 2024
(3 months ago)

Click to see audit result © Powered by



Disclaimer: CoinBazooka does not endorse RickRolled Pepe. Please Do Your Own Research (DYOR) before investing in any project.

Information incorrect? Please report it to info@coinbazooka.com

Data not found
Completed audits: 0

dia Promoted Coins

# Coin Coin Audit Chain Symbol Market Cap Price Since Last Peak Launch Votes Vote
dia
chocolate
chocolate
chocolate
Presale
chocolate
SOL $choc
Presale
SOL SOL
choc $- $- - Aug 1, 2024 10539
dia
PlayDoge
PlayDoge
PlayDoge
Presale
PlayDoge
BSC $$PLAY
Presale
1
BSC BSC
$PLAY $- $- - Sep 30, 2024 9041
dia
Pepe Unchained
Pepe Unchained
Pepe Unchained
Presale
Pepe Unchained
$PEPU
Presale
Other
PEPU $- $- - Oct 31, 2024 8519
dia
WienerAI
WienerAI
WienerAI
Presale
WienerAI
ETH $WAI
Presale
1
ETH ETH
WAI $- $- - Aug 31, 2024 8066
dia
PandaWorld
PandaWorld
PandaWorld
Presale
PandaWorld
ETH $PADW
Presale
1
ETH ETH
PADW $- $- - Oct 1, 2024 5554
dia
Base Dawgz
Base Dawgz
Base Dawgz
Presale
Base Dawgz
Base $DAWGZ
Presale
1
Base Base
DAWGZ $- $- - Jun 11, 2024 2026
dia
Meme Games Token
Meme Games Token
Meme Games Token
Presale
Meme Games Token
ETH $MGMES
Presale
ETH ETH
MGMES $- $- - Sep 30, 2024 287
dia
DONT
DONT
DONT
Presale
DONT
SOL $DONT
Presale
SOL SOL
DONT $- $- - Jul 29, 2024 10